Free Full Shemale And Transsexual Videos (Alter URL - IONPRON.NET) Forum Index Free Full Shemale And Transsexual Videos (Alter URL - IONPRON.NET)
Free Full Shemale And Transsexual Videos

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

keep2share.cc as alternative filehosting
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Free Full Shemale And Transsexual Videos (Alter URL - IONPRON.NET) Forum Index -> Free Full Shemale Clips
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ramalon2012

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ION wrote:
Some news. LS promised to resolve my problem on the next week... But I can hardly believe it Confused

Oh really, they did? we'll let's see what happens, too good to be true?.

Yeah I agree with the rest here, Keep2share is complete garbage, time outs, half downloads, apparently if you are premium member which I am, you can resume DL's? that is not true, you can't.

Thanks again for your all your hard work.
Shelf

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So despite everyone's comments about how poor keep2share is, I notice they're still being used for the latest uploads ... Neutral

I won't be signing up for keep2share and will wait to see if Luckyshare sort themselves out ...
ION
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shelf wrote:
So despite everyone's comments about how poor keep2share is, I notice they're still being used for the latest uploads ... Neutral

I won't be signing up for keep2share and will wait to see if Luckyshare sort themselves out ...

LS still keeps silence while keep2share promised to fix all bugs with download and add option for the uploaders to regulate free download speed. If it will be realized then of course I'll raise speed. But I'm still waiting answer from LS...
redlasta

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ion,

Did keep2share give you a timetable when they would fix the bugs by?
ION
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

redlasta wrote:
Ion,

Did keep2share give you a timetable when they would fix the bugs by?

This week they told.
andrewilner

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunally, I'm still unable to download anything from Kepp2share.

I don't know what to do, since you keep uplaoding great files to it and I'm missing all of them!!!!!
ION
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrewilner wrote:
Unfortunally, I'm still unable to download anything from Kepp2share.

I don't know what to do, since you keep uplaoding great files to it and I'm missing all of them!!!!!

If they wouldn't fix it then I will not use k2s.
Can you explain how your download problem looks like?
battuta

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ION"][quote="andrewilner"]Unfortunally, I'm still unable to download anything from Kepp2share.

I don't know what to do, since you keep uplaoding great files to it and I'm missing all of them!!!!![/quote]

If they wouldn't fix it then I will not use k2s.
Can you explain how your download problem looks like?[/quote]

I can get downloads to start, but only for about 15 or 20 seconds and get less than 1 MB before the connection is lost. I can't get a single file to download after days of trying. I find Keep2Share unusable.

I appreciate all the work you, but it seems to be for nothing if the files can't be downloaded. Sorry.
ION
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

battuta wrote:

I can get downloads to start, but only for about 15 or 20 seconds and get less than 1 MB before the connection is lost. I can't get a single file to download after days of trying. I find Keep2Share unusable.

Support told that they installed new servers today. Try now and tell me are there any changes...
andrewilner

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can get download start (one at a time and at a very slow speed - 50kBps - which makes even a small file take at least 20 minutes to complete), but after 5 minutes, the download simply stops.

No resuming is allowed, and the wait time to get a new attempt is 40 minutes. So far, since you started uploading on Keep2share, I am missing all your posts. Even not a single file completed, unfortunatelly.

I hope you can find a solution with LS or use another host that works, with high DL speen, and accept dL managers. If I may sugest some that IŽ, using without problems: Uploaded, Ryushare, Lumfile, Bitshare and Freakshare.

I also hope you will kindly reupload all K2share files to the new host you will choose

Many thanks again for caring about us, sharing all this GREAT material, and being so generous everyday, uploading tons of files to our pleasure.

You are the BEST, ever!!!!
ION
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrewilner wrote:
I can get download start (one at a time and at a very slow speed - 50kBps - which makes even a small file take at least 20 minutes to complete), but after 5 minutes, the download simply stops.

No resuming is allowed, and the wait time to get a new attempt is 40 minutes. So far, since you started uploading on Keep2share, I am missing all your posts. Even not a single file completed, unfortunatelly.

I hope you can find a solution with LS or use another host that works, with high DL speen, and accept dL managers. If I may sugest some that IŽ, using without problems: Uploaded, Ryushare, Lumfile, Bitshare and Freakshare.

I also hope you will kindly reupload all K2share files to the new host you will choose

Many thanks again for caring about us, sharing all this GREAT material, and being so generous everyday, uploading tons of files to our pleasure.

You are the BEST, ever!!!!

Can you give some files you tried to download - support wants to find the reason of disconnections and I will download it too to check this problem by myself.
IverWoody

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ion

I to are having big issues trying to download from keep2share

since you posted an update of F T G W i've been attempting to dl from
http://nowlinks.net/PyciEZ

please see screen capture from FireFox

I know it's not me as I can usually DL your stuff in minutes with multiple DL's running at the same time but with keep2share it just stops I'm currently attempting emmy part2 again at 50 KB/sec
ION
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally LS support answered me. So do you want to see LS again?
can666

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luckyshare best!
ION
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they do all I asked them then tomorrow U'll see LS again... Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Free Full Shemale And Transsexual Videos (Alter URL - IONPRON.NET) Forum Index -> Free Full Shemale Clips All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: